- MSc student
- Institute of Earth Sciences, University of Iceland
- Sturlugata 7, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Office: Second floor, Masters space
- Telephone number: 869-3715
- e-mail: email@example.com
I started my MSc project in geochemistry fall 2012. My aim is to finish my Masters project in June 2014.The projected that I‘m involved in at the moment is my Masters project. In my Masters project I take samples from low temperature geothermal systems, and analyze C-13 in the samples. The main focus is to try to understand where the carbon in low temperature geothermal systems in Iceland originates from, weather it is magma derived, organic or inorganic and originates from the host rock.